Program Counseling and self-help for same-sex oriented individuals offers:
- safe space for sharing your experience;
- professional support in reducing the negative psycho-social consequences of discrimination based on sexual orientation and / or gender identity shown through experience of violence, harassment, etc. and learning to master and handle these situations;
- professional support in managing the distress associated with sexual orientation and / or gender identity;
- professional support, training and information on the assistance network available;
- raising awareness and educating individuals as well as institutions about LGBT topics;
- professional support for mental health care and personal growth of users.
All program services are completely free of charge.
Counseling is provided in the form of personal (with prior announcement and appointment), phone and online counseling, support and empowerment.